Terms and Conditions
“SB365” is a brand of Kay Yas Retail Mercantile Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 with its registered office at KH. No. 321/155, Ground Floor, Janta Vihar, Village Mukundpur, Delhi – 110042 (Company).
The domain name www.sb365.store is managed by the Kumar Sudhir, one of director of the company.
Please feel free to reach out to us at our Whatsapp helpline: 9313105462.
These Terms are effective for all existing and future SB365 customers. By accessing this site (hereinafter the “Marketplace”), you agree to be bound by the same and acknowledge that it constitutes an agreement between you and the Company (hereinafter the “User Agreement”). You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms or are unable to be bound by the Terms. Your use of the SB365 Platform is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to content that is objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate.
This document is published in accordance with the provisions of Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011. The User Agreement may be updated from time to time by the Company without notice. It is therefore strongly recommended that you review the User Agreement, as available on the Marketplace, each time you access and/or use the Marketplace.
The terms ‘visitor(s)’, ‘user(s)’, ‘you’ hereunder refer to the person visiting, accessing, browsing through and/or using the Marketplace at any point in time.
Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, undischarged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use/access the Marketplace.
The Marketplace is intended to be a platform for end-consumers desirous of purchasing product(s) for domestic self-consumption. If you are a retailer, institution, wholesaler or any other business user, you are not eligible to use the Marketplace to purchase products from third-party sellers, who have been granted access to the Marketplace to display and offer their products for sale through the Marketplace.
The Company, in its sole discretion and without liability, reserves the right to terminate or refuse your registration, or refuse to permit use/access to the Marketplace, if: (i) it is discovered or brought to notice that you do not conform to the eligibility criteria, or (ii) the Company has reason to believe (including through evaluating usage patterns) that the eligibility criteria is not met/is violated by a user, or (iii) may breach the terms of this User Agreement.
In order to determine compliance with eligibility criteria, the Company inter alia uses an algorithm and/or pre-determined criteria based technology and accordingly, from time to time, your usage may be restricted or blocked on account of overlap with such algorithms/predetermined criteria. In such cases, if you are a genuine domestic user of the Platform, please contact us for assistance.
The Company grants you a limited sub-license to access and make personal use of the Marketplace, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express prior written consent of the Company. Such limited sublicense does not include/permit any resale or commercial use of the Marketplace or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Marketplace or its contents; any downloading or copying of information for the benefit of another third party; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
The Marketplace or any portion of the Marketplace may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express prior written consent of the Company
You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Marketplace or of the Company and/or its affiliates without the express prior written consent of the Company.
You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Company’s name or trademarks without the express prior written consent of the Company.
You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Marketplace, or any other systems or networks connected to the Marketplace or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Marketplace, by hacking, ‘password mining’ or any other illegitimate means.
You hereby agree and undertake not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- Belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right;
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- Harms minors in any way;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or another proprietary/intellectual property right;
- Violates any law for the time being in force;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation;
- Is misleading or known to be false in any way.
Any unauthorized use shall automatically terminate the permission or sub-license granted by the Company
The Company aims to ensure that prices and product information of all products offered for sale are true and correct. However, from time to time, the prices of certain products may not be current or may be inaccurate on account of technical issues, typographical errors or incorrect product information during manual entry. In each such case, notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Company reserves the right to cancel the order without any further liability.
Subject to the foregoing, the price mentioned at the time of ordering a product shall be the price charged at the time of delivery, provided that no product offered for sale on the Marketplace will be sold at a price higher than its MRP (maximum retail price).
- You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the website and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgement before entering into any transactions. The Company makes best efforts to display available products, including in respect of their colour, size, shape and appearance, as accurately as possible. However, the actual colour, size, shape and appearance may have variations from the depiction on your mobile/computer screen.
- The Company does not make any representation or warranties in respect of the products available on the Marketplace nor does the Company implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products on the Marketplace. The Company accepts no liability for any error, inaccuracy or omission of third parties or for information/inputs received from third parties and provided to you through the Marketplace or otherwise.
- All reviews, comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered on the Marketplace or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with use of the Marketplace (collectively, the Comments) shall be and remain the property of the Company. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to the Company of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, the Company shall exclusively own all such rights, titles and interests in the Comments and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise.
- The Company will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from any Comments, and publish, display and distribute any Comments submitted for any purpose whatsoever without restriction and without compensating the user in any way. The Company is and shall be under no obligation to:
(i) maintain any Comments in confidence; or
(ii) pay compensation for any Comments; or
- Further, any reliance placed on Comments available on the Marketplace from a third party shall be at your sole risk and expense.
- The Company, its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, images, content and other materials which appear on the Marketplace. Access to or use of the Marketplace does not confer and should not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license, sub-license to the Company’s intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in and to the Marketplace are owned by or licensed to the Company. Any use of the Marketplace or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part is prohibited without the express prior written consent of the Company
- You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on the Marketplace for any purpose. The names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks/service marks of the Company, its affiliates, its partners or its suppliers/service providers. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on the Marketplace. Access to or use of the Marketplace does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner. References on the Marketplace to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you after having express consent from third parties and do not in any way constitute or imply the Company’s endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, the information, its product or services
- The Company is not responsible for the content of any third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. If you decide to access a link of any third-party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk and expense
Kay Yas Retail Mercantile Private Limited and its affiliates respect the intellectual property(ies) of other entities. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated/used in any manner which results in infringement, then please inform us at email@example.com
We will evaluate the contents of your notice and will respond within a reasonable period of time. We may take such action as we deem appropriate in keeping with applicable law and our policies, we may also reach out to you for additional details. It may be noted that reporting inaccurate, false or misleading information to SB365 may result in civil and/or criminal liability.
You agree to indemnify SB365 for all claims brought by a third party(ies) against SB365 arising out of or in connection with the submission of your email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You understand that by using the Marketplace or any services provided on the Marketplace, you may encounter content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Marketplace and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, the Company and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for any content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon a breach of any warranty, representation or undertaking in this User Agreement, or arising out of a violation of any applicable law (including but not limited in relation to intellectual property rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claims of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights). This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
- The aggregate liability of the Company, if any, that is established and ordered by a court of competent jurisdiction pursuant to a claim, shall in no event extend beyond refund of the money charged from a user for purchases made pursuant to an order under which such liability has arisen and been established.
- It is acknowledged and agreed that notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Company shall not be liable, under any circumstances, whether in contract or in tort, for any indirect, special, consequential or incidental losses or damages, including on grounds of loss of profit, loss of reputation or loss of business opportunities.
- This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated, either by you or by the Company. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of the Marketplace. The Company may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Marketplace.
- The Company’s right to any comments and to be indemnified pursuant to the terms hereof, shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for product(s) already ordered from the Marketplace or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement prior to the date of termination.
- The User Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without giving effect to the principles of conflict of laws thereunder.
- Any dispute or difference, whether on the interpretation or otherwise, in respect of any terms hereof shall be referred to an independent arbitrator to be appointed by the Company. Such an arbitrator’s decision shall be final and binding on the parties. The arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended or replaced from time to time. The seat of arbitration shall be Delhi and the language of the arbitration shall be English.
- Subject to the aforesaid, the Courts at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings arising in respect of the User Agreement.
Kay Yas Retail Mercantile Private Limited
Kh. No 321/155, Ground Floor, Janta Vihar, Village Mukundpur, Delhi – 110042
Email address: email@example.com
If you wish to correct or update any information you have provided, you may do so online, on the website itself. Alternatively, you may contact the Company to correct or update such information by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event of loss of access to the website, you may contact the Company by sending an email to: email@example.com
- That in the event any product delivery is delayed or is returned from its destination on your account (e.g., providing the wrong name or address or other incorrect/misleading information), any additional costs incurred by the Company for re-delivery of the product(s) shall be borne by you
- We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to make delivery of your order if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control
- You agree to use the services provided by the Company for lawful purposes only, and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using/accessing and transacting on the Marketplace
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where any information is requested of you. The Company reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time
- If at any time, the information provided by you is found to be false or inaccurate (wholly or partly), the Company shall have the right in its sole discretion to reject registration, cancel all orders, and debar you from using its services and other affiliated services in the future without any prior intimation whatsoever, and without any liability to you
- You are accessing the services made available by the Company and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgement before entering any transaction through the Marketplace
- Before placing an order, you acknowledged to have checked and reviewed the product description carefully and in sufficient detail. By placing an order on the Marketplace, you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description without exception
- Notwithstanding the right of the Company on cancellation of the order, any Product in the order may be replaced by the Company in case of unavailability or for other reasons outside the control of the Company, subject to you may refuse to accept such replacement/substitute product. For such cancellations, the Company will initiate a refund, if any, on the order/product, if any, made by you under the relevant order within 72 hours
- As our nation welcomes the ‘One Nation, One Tax’’ initiative, effective from August 3, 2021, we, at Kay Yas Retail Mercantile Private Limited, also welcome this change by making our processes fully compliant with GST
- We guarantee you that we still will get you the lowest prices on all your items. Moreover, your orders will be fulfilled as usual and in line with the GST guidelines
- What are the changes you can expect at our end?: Since the government has exempted certain goods from GST, you will receive invoices for them separately. Which means that your order will now be broken down into 3 components:
- At the delivery, our field executive will hand over a delivery statement, listing down all the items you have ordered
- A Delivery Statement for you to check all the items you’ve ordered
- A Tax Invoice showing all the items that have been taxed
- A Bill of Supply
We assure you that you will receive all the GST benefits and lower priced items, as always from SB365. If you still have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at our Customer Care helpline: 9313105462
- Customers are eligible to place any number of active orders
- Active order refers to all those orders which are not delivered
- Drop shipment orders are split into two separate orders, basis the merchants
- Internal orders are also counted as an order
- There is no minimum order value to place an order with SB365. Every store has its own delivery charges, which are waived off if you order above a specified minimum amount from the store. The minimum charges and the delivery charges are mentioned on the app and web at the checkout page
- All orders are eligible for the EDLP challenge – terms and conditions apply
- As a user, you may cancel an order placed by you before the order enters the “billed” stage. For any permitted cancellations, we will initiate a refund, if any, made by you under the relevant order within approximately 48-72 hours.
- Further, while precautions are taken to ensure accuracy of product specifications, the details of a product as reflected on the Marketplace may be inaccurate due to technical issues, typographical errors or incorrect product information provided to the Company by third-party sellers and in such an event, you shall be notified as soon as such error comes to the notice of the Company. In such an event, the Company reserves the right to cancel your order and grant credit/coupon for the value of the returned product. Such credit shall be available for use against a subsequent invoice for transactions on the Marketplace.
- We maintain a list of all fraudulent transactions and non-complying users, and reserve the right to deny access to such users at any time or cancel any orders placed by them in future.
- The Marketplace has a “no questions asked return and refund policy,” which entitles all users who have purchased a product on the Marketplace to return the product at the time of delivery if they are not satisfied with the quality of the product
- Return Policy: If you want to return a product, please keep the product in the original packaging. In addition, the product must be unused and unwashed, with all tags intact
- Non-returnable products information visible in the product info/description section on the website/app: A few products may not be eligible for return and will be marked “Non-returnable”
- To pass feedback to the merchants to improve the services, it is mandatory to share the images of the items, which you were dissatisfied with. Subject to acceptance from the third-party seller of the product, the Company may take the returned product back and grant credit/coupon in lieu of the value of the returned product. Such credit shall be available for use against a subsequent invoice for transactions on the Marketplace.
- The timeline to raise a complaint depends on the categories user orders belong to: Perishables (4 days), Non-perishables (7 days), Freebie (4 days), Cookware/Electronic items (7 days), Missing items (4 days), Home/Furnishing (15 days), Drop shipment items excluding meat and seafood (7 days), Drop shipment including meat and seafood (24 hours), wrong order (4 days) and expired/damaged items (no TAT).
- Refund timeline varies, depending on the type of payment mode used: SB465 wallet (24-48 hours), Payzapp and G-pay (5-7 working days), IMPS (24-48 hours), Bank – CC/DC/NB (5-7 working days), and external wallet (24-48 hours).
- You may request for a refund/replacement within 7 days of delivery, for Electronics and Cookware products with all original tags & packaging intact in case of any quality issues. It is also requested that a user should check if the product seal is intact (i.e., not broken) while accepting the order to avoid any kind of damage-related complaints post delivery
- Further, it is clarified that for electronic and cookware products, no returns shall be accepted post 7 days of delivery and the user should get in touch with the Brand/Manufacturer with the original invoice given at the time of delivery from SB365
- Please note: Few items listed may or may not carry a seller warranty to which SB365 will support a basic return policy
- Refunds, if any, shall be made at the same issuing bank through which the Product was purchased. For cash on delivery transactions, the User has the option to receive the refund as SB365 Cash in the SB365 wallet or the refund can be credited in any bank account via NEFT (for which the User shall have to share the bank details).
- For payments made through electronic means like debit card, credit card, net banking, wallet, etc., refund shall be made using the same payment mode
- All refunds shall be made in Indian Rupees only
These terms and conditions relating to eligibility for Cashback shall be in addition to and not in substitution of or derogation to the terms and conditions governing the use/access of Marketplace
- A user shall be entitled to cashback on a specific purchase/order as indicated at the time of checkout of the final order on the Marketplace
- No Cashback shall be available for orders which are canceled. Any Cashback offered may be recovered by the Company, without notice to the user, in such cases. Any Cashback offered for orders for which a refund claim is made, whether in part or in full, shall be adjusted to remove Cashback attributable to the extent of the order refunded. This condition shall apply strictly and notwithstanding the display of cashback on any specific item(s) listed on the Application as an item specific cashback
- Cashback shall mean the grant of credit for the amount of eligible cashback, shall be added to the users ‘Promotional/Cashback’ section of his/her ‘SB365 Wallet’ account, and shall in no event imply that the cashback shall be credited to a user’s bank account or card account or refunded in cash at any time.
- Cashback offers cannot be clubbed with any other offers and cannot be assigned/ transferred to any other person
- The Company reserves the right to, without liability or prejudice to any of its other rights, at any time, without previous notice and from time to time, withdraw/suspend / amend/cancel the Cashback offers, and the terms applicable thereto
- Cashback will reflect in a user’s SB365 wallet within 6-12 hours; however, for some coupons it can take 7 working days from the delivery of the order for the cashback to reflect. Cashback credit available is usable only on the Application and no other platform, website, store or otherwise. Promotional cashback credited can be subjected to expire at the discretion of The Company. Cashback will expire after a minimum duration of 60 days from last order unless specified or added through a separate campaign, which can be subject to a shorter expiry time
- The timeline around cashback varies: SB365 (6-12 hours), external wallets like Mobikwik and Paytm (48-72 hours), EDLP (24-48 hours), and Referral (24-48 hours).
- Users shall not hold the Company or its group entities, or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, responsible for or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses which a user claims to have suffered, sustained or incurred, or claims to suffer, sustain or incur, by way of and/or on account of any purchase made through the Application, whether with or without Cashback
- The Company does not in any manner endorse or support or promote, in any specific manner, the purchase of products or undertaking of transactions inter alia which are subject to Cashbacks
- Cashbacks are only available on versions 2.5 and above.
- Cashback and discount codes are not applicable on ghee, edible oil, baby food products and any cashback amount used from SB365 Wallet while placing the order
- SBFIRST20 is valid only for new users. 20% cashback on your first order. Maximum cashback is ₹250 . Minimum Order Value of ₹500. Cashback will be credited to your Orange Cash
Unified Payments Interface (UPI) is an instant real-time payment system developed by National Payments Corporation of India facilitating inter-bank transactions. The interface is regulated by the Reserve Bank of India and works by instantly transferring funds between two bank accounts on a mobile platform
- UPI is built over Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) for transferring funds
- UPI would appear as a separate tab on the Payment Options page on your android application
- Once you click on the UPI option, it will scan your device to find out the UPI apps on your phone
- You can choose one of the apps to pay for the order and complete the transaction
Refund against the transaction (if any) would be reflected in your respective account within 5-7 working days post initiation
- Sodexo meal cards are acceptable on online payments only on Android devices
- Refund against any Sodexo meal card transaction will be credited within 5 to 7 working days
- Sodexo Meal cards are only applicable to the Android app and not on the iOS app or web
- Sodexo vouchers were only accepted until 30th June 2018. (Not functional now)
- Subject to the terms and conditions set out below, certain third party merchants who sell products on the SB365 App are offering a cashback equivalent to the difference in the value of a product that is ordered by a user
- This offer applies only to orders placed on the SB365 App with specified third party merchants (“Offering Merchants”)**
- Cashback will be provided only if the customer is able to provide proof for validation of the difference in price of a product with same weight, product description, variant which is purchased on the same date & in the same city
- Subject to validation by SB365 and/or the Offering Merchant(s), to avail the offer on purchase(s) made by the customer, he/she will have to submit proof (App image with date, Printed Tax Invoice, Newspaper Ad with date, Pamphlet, Website screenshot with the link where the price is active for at least 24 hours after the price proof has been submitted)
- The proof of difference in price should be from the same city as the order placed with the SB365 platform
- The customer must share the image or URL with the below details:
– date and city
– brand and variant
– size and or quantity
– combination (single pack or combo pack)
– selling price of the product
- If eligible, the promotional cashback will be credited to the SB365 wallet with 24 to 48 hours post order is marked delivered
- The complaint for Price difference has to be raised within 3 days of order being placed
- Additionally, the customer is not entitled for any cashback if the order has been canceled/returned
- Subject to validation by the Company and/or the Offering Merchant(s), the offer can be availed for any price difference within 3 days of order being placed on the SB365 platform
- Subject to terms and conditions of SB365 Cashback, the difference in price will be credited post-delivery, into the SB365 Wallet
- Cashback shall at no time exceed 20% of selling price of each product and/or ₹250 at a cart level, and/or ₹1000 per user/month
- Cashback will be calculated on the net product price, however exclusive of applicable taxes
- Offer shall be subject to verification by the Offering Merchant in conjunction with the Company
- The Company does not make any warranties or representation of the quality, merchantability, suitability or availability of the products or services included in this offer
- The Offering Merchant may at its discretion withdraw, alter, modify or otherwise change the offer without notice. The offer may also be withdrawn by an Offering Merchant on occurrence of force majeure events
- The offer may be extended or terminated by the Company and/or the Offering Merchant(s)
Any disputes arising relating to or connected with this offer shall be subject to the dispute resolution mechanics set out in the terms and conditions of use of the SB365 App
*SBC prices can be availed only if the order is marked as delivered. Also, in case only SBC has been added to an order, membership will be activated within 6hrs of order placement. Post which, you can shop at SBC prices.
- To be a SB365 Club member, users just have to add the membership plan to the cart. The membership will last until the duration of the plan. Users can purchase another plan before the end of the current plan to continue shopping at Club prices
- Users can opt for SBC membership manually by ticking the option for seamless services
- Currently, the most popular products and brands are available for users to enjoy shopping at wholesale prices. We are constantly adding more products to the SB365 Club
- Membership once delivered cannot be cancelled. No refund will be initiated against such a request
- SBC Membership plans are currently offered at introductory prices and are liable to change at The Company’s discretion. In case of any update in the membership fee, you don’t have to pay anything extra for your ongoing plan. However, plan renewals will happen at updated prices only
- Users can club other offers that are available on the SB365 platform from time to time, such as SB365 cashback, wallet offers, bank offers, etc., with their orders during SBC membership period. Some coupons and offers might have certain restrictions. Please refer to the offer T&Cs
- Users can choose to pay for SB365 Club membership with their SB365 cash balance. However, users can’t pay for this membership with Sodexo coupons
- We guarantee lowest prices on certain products available on the SB365 platform and the lowest prices challenge is applicable on SBC prices, as applicable
- SBC members are eligible for priority order delivery than normal
- There is no limit to the number of orders that users can place on the SB365 platform during the membership period
- Earlier we were accepting Simpl wallet as a mode of payment. However, as for now, we are not accepting Simpl wallet
- If you are a member of the SB365 Club, SBC members can place an order with no delivery charges. The maximum number of orders is 30 in a month
- To get an invoice for SB365 Club membership, please contact our customer service team via WhatsApp support
- SBC membership plan, once delivered, cannot be cancelled; however, you can cancel the live order and the refund against the entire order will be credited to the original mode of payment
- SB365 Club membership at SB365 only allows end consumers to place an order at prices available for SB365 Club Members. Without prejudice, the Company reserves all its rights to cancel an order(s) against the rules for SB365 Club Members
- SB365 Club membership can be bought for a period of 1 month (31 days), 6 months (186 days) and 12 months (365 days). Membership expires at midnight on the last day of your membership period